Oticon Opn hearing aids are some of the hearing industry’s most advanced hearing aids released to date, and are now available in a range of custom In-The-Ear styles. For many hearing aid users, cosmetics are an important factor when choosing new hearing aids. Many users prefer a hearing aid that no one will notice, but also require a hearing aid with outstanding performance. With the new Oticon Opn custom hearing aids, hearing aid users can have both.
The OpenSound Navigation technology in Opn hearing aids scans the environment more than 100 times per second to quickly and precisely reduce disturbing noise, delivering 360° sound and allowing users to interact with multiple speakers with less effort. Evidence from studies shows how Oticon Opn empowers users to participate in the same noisy environments as people with normal hearing, which were previously too difficult.
The popular Opn hearing aids are now available in five In-The-Ear styles, custom moulded to fit each individual’s ear for the most comfortable fit. These includes Oticon’s new smallest ever invisible hearing aid, designed to suit 8 out of 10 people.
- Invisible-In-The-Canal – Oticon’s smallest ever hearing aid. Entirely hidden in the ear. Suits some users with mild to moderately severe hearing loss.
- Completely-In-The-Canal – Difficult to see, though not entirely hidden. Suitable for users with mild to moderately severe hearing loss.
- In-The-Canal – Oticon’s most discreet style with all feature options available. Can be tailored to individual’s needs and preferences for functionality and features.
- Half Shell – fills up more of the visible part of the ear, are fully featured including wireless connectivity. Suitable for users with dexterity needs.
- Full Shell – a larger In-The-Ear style that is easy to handle, control and adjust. Ideal for users with dexterity needs.